the protection of your privacy is fundamental for Legno Service & Art Srl. For this reason we would like to provide you , in accordance with the art. 13 GDPR n. 679/2016, a clear and simple information on how we will process the personal data that you provide to us directly or which we will be aware of by browsing our website: www.legnoserviceart.com.
Who is the Data Controller?
The data controller is Legno Service & Art Srl, with registered office in Località Burchio snc, 50064 Incisa Valdarno (FI), registered with the Florence Register of Companies, C.F. and VAT number 06354320480, e-mail: email@example.com.
What categories of personal data do we process?
Legno Service & Art Srl collects and uses the following personal information:
- Usage data (information collected automatically through www.legnoserviceart.com, also from third parties applications integrated into www.legnoserviceart.com, including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects with www .legnoserviceart.com, addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details related to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the environment and the User's computer;
- Personal data (name);
- Contact details (e-mail, phone number).
What are the purposes and what is the legal basis of the treatment?
Personal data will be processed for:
- give feedback to your requests for an estimate and / or information (art. 6.1 b GDPR);
- comply with legal obligations (art. 6.1 c GDPR);
- the defense in court of the rights of the undersigned Holder on the basis of your legitimate interest which is based on the constitutionally guaranteed right of defense (art. 6. 1 f GDPR);
- statistical purposes and technical management of the site (legitimate interest of the owner - art. 6. 1 f GDPR);
Only with your express consent (art. 6.1 to GDPR), revocable at any time, Legno Service & Art Srl may process your personal data (personal data and contact details) also for:
- marketing purposes consisting in sending by e-mail, text message, telephone, newsletter, advertising material, commercial and / or information to keep you updated on our services and / or products.
What is the nature of providing data?
The insertion of your personal data in the form request information is mandatory as necessary to process the request for a quote or to receive information: any refusal to provide them will therefore make it impossible to give feedback to your requests. Mandatory data are marked with an asterisk.
The provision of data for marketing purposes is optional. This means that failure to provide it will not prevent you from requesting a quote or information, but you will not be able to receive our commercial and informational communications and therefore be updated on our products and / or offers.
How do we process your data?
The collected data are mainly processed with IT tools. Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Legno Service & Art Srl collects your personal data through the contact form. They will be processed only by persons expressly authorized by the owner, as employees and collaborators.
To whom are your data communicated?
To respond to your requests for information and estimates, we use the e-mail management service of the company SendinBlue SAS, with their registered office at 55, rue d'Amsterdam, 75008 Paris - France. Where necessary, in compliance with legal obligations or during a legal proceeding, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties. They will not be disseminated.
Can your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data are mainly processed within the European Union and are stored in a secure database.
To carry out our activity we use:
How long are your data stored?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to process your request for a quote and / or information, after which they will be deleted. In case of disputes they will be kept for the time necessary to defend the rights of the owner.
In case of consent for the marketing purpose, your data will be kept until the consent is revoked.
What are your rights?
At any time, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, you are entitled for:
- access to your personal data and information relating to them (art. 15 GDPR);
- the correction of your inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (art.16 GDPR);
- the cancellation of your personal data (art. 17 GDPR);
- the limitation of processing (art. 18 of the GDPR);
- the portability of your personal data, understood as the right to receive from Legno Service & Art Srl your data in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device and to request the transmission of your data to another data controller without impediments; if the transmission is technically feasible (art. 20 GDPR);
- when consent is the legal basis of the processing, to revoke at any time the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation;
- to oppose the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by art. 21 GDPR (for reasons related to your particular situation if the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the writer or if your data are processed for direct marketing purposes).
- to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (https://edps.europa.eu/).
To whom should you turn to exercise your rights?
You can exercise the above mentioned rights at any time by written communication to be sent:
- by registered letter with return receipt to: Legno Service & Art Srl, Località Burchio snc, 50064 Incisa Valdarno (FI);
- or through e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The company's commitment to protecting privacy
Legno Service & Art Srl does not voluntarily request personal information nor send requests for personal information. The Legno Service & Art Srl website contains links to other sites. Legno Service & Art Srl does not share the personal information of its users with such websites and assumes no responsibility for their privacy practices. Legno Service & Art Srl encourages users to read the privacy protection regulations of these companies. The rules of protection of users' privacy Wood Service & Art Srl are subject to change at any time. Legno Service & Art Srl recommends that users read these rules regularly to observe any changes.